BSEOdisha OSSTET 2016 – Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has released the notification of Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test or OSSTET 2016 on their official website. The candidates seeking Teaching Job in the high schools of Odisha state may submit and online application from 21-10-2016 to 11-11-2016.
Update (09-02-2017): OSSTET Result 2017 declared on the official website and can be downloaded from the direct link given below.
Check OSSTET Result 2017
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha conducts the Odisha Secondary School TET 2016 on behalf of the Government of Odisha. The BSEOdisha OSSTET 2016 is compulsory for all the candidates to get the teacher job in the secondary or high schools in the state of Odisha. The BSEOdisha conducts the OSSTET once in a year or as decided by the Government as per need. The Odisha Government has designated the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha as the professional body for conducting OSSTET.
The candidates from Odisha State know that OSSTET is Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test. Due to a large number of teacher’s posts laying vacant in the different schools across the Odisha State, the state government has decided to conduct the OSSTET 2016 for recruitment of High School Teachers.
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha holds the OSSTET to test the proficiency of the candidates who want to build their career in the teaching profession. Interested candidates may submit only an online application before the last date. Check out other details such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, and how to apply online are given below.
BSEOdisha OSSTET Important Dates 2016
|Odisha TET 2016 Application Form available||21 Oct 2016 (08 AM)|
|Last date to submit online application form for BSEOdisha OSSTET||11 Nov 2016 (Midnight)|
|Payment of Application Fee||10 Nov 2016 by 11.45 PM|
|Downloading of BSEOdisha OSSTET Admit Card||Will be announced|
|Date of exam Odisha Secondary School TET 2016||Will be announced|
Odisha Secondary School TET (OSSTET) 2016 Eligibility
The candidates, who possess requisite academic and training qualifications with requisite percentage and marks as given below shall submit an online application for the Odisha Secondary School TET 2016.
Interested candidates who are going to apply for Odisha Secondary School TET 2016 must be able to read and write in Odia. Any one of the following qualification will be taken into consideration to ascertain this ability of the candidate.
The candidates must have passed HSC Examination conducted by BSEOdisha or an equivalent exam conducted by any other State Board of Central Board (like CBSE, ICSE) with Odia as a language subject.
The BSEOdisha OSSTET 2016 exam will be conducted in two different parts for the prospective teachers in two different categories such as:
- Category I – Education Teachers (Trained Graduate Teachers in Science/Arts, Hindi/Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/Urdu/Telugu).
- Category II – Physical Education Teacher.
Educational Qualification: The requisite academic and professional qualification for an admission to the OSSTET for these two categories are mentioned as below.
For Category I: The candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in concerned discipline with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University of Institution or Degree of Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) from an NCTE recognized institution may submit an online application for Odisha Secondary School TET 2016 Exam.
For Category II: The candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized institution with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and C.P.Ed./B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed. from a recognized Board/University.
The candidates are advised to check the official notification for more eligibility criteria for each subject.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as an application fee. The payment can be made through State Bank of India only in the following three ways.
- Net Banking (Online Mode)
- ATM Card (Online Mode)
- Cash Payment through Bank Challan (Offline mode)
Instructions for filling up of OSSTET Online Application Form
- Registration of OSSTET 2016 can be done by visiting the official website www.bseodisha.ac.in.
- Before going for registration, the aspirants shall have to read the instructions, eligibility, and applicability for appearing at the BSEOdisha OSSTET 2016. He/She should login only if eligible for OSSTET.
- The Instructions, Guides for eligibility & applicability, Instruction for PH candidate, Format for continuing certificate and Syllabus Structure are available on the official website.
- If you had already registered, enter your e-mail ID and Password and Login to enter, else click on ‘Click Here for New Registration’ to register.
- Enter your name, password, mobile number, and Email ID and then click the ‘Submit’ button. (Enter your own e-mail ID and Mobile number which are valid, failing which you can not register Online)
- After clicking ‘Submit Button’ you will be directed again to the ‘Login to You Account’ screen where you have to enter your e-mail ID and Password (created by you) and Login.
- Once ‘Login’ you will have to enter verification code which shall be sent to your registered e-mail ID and after that click on ‘Verify’ button. If the verification code is correct, you will be directed again to the login screen to login again by entering your e-mail ID and password, so that you will be directed for payment through SBI Collect.
- After that click checkbox to go for payment and proceed to next page for selecting State (i.e. Odisha) and “Type of Institution” (i.e. Educational Institutions).
- Thereafter select “Educational Institutions” (i.e. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack) and click “Submit” button.
- Then select payment category as “Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test -2016” & you will be directed to provide details of payment as asked for on the screen.
- Enter the text in the space provided as shown in the image on the screen and click ‘Submit’ button to go to the next page.
- After that details of your payment information will be displayed on the screen and you will have to confirm if the information entered are correct or cancel if incorrect.
- After that payment can be made through State Bank of India only by the ways as specified in ‘Application Fee’ on this page earlier.
- For ONLINE Payment, DU Reference Number will be generated by the Bank after payment is made either through ATM Card or Net Banking.
- For OFFLINE payment, DU Reference Number will be generated prior to payment is made. The candidate has to download the “PRE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT PAYMENT (PAP) FORM” which is the Bank Challan form. The cash payment has to be done through the said PAP form in the nearest State Bank of India branch & the DU Reference Number is already printed on this form.
- For both online and offline cases, the candidate has to log out after payment is made and wait maximum for about next 12 hours to fill up the online application form, because the DU Reference Number has to be authenticated by the server as regard to whether payment has been made through the said DU Reference number or not.
- It is to be noted that the information being filled up by the candidate should be correct and as per this instruction, failing which you can not proceed further.
- A number of chance is given to edit the information before final submission. Hence the same should be utilized so that no mistake is committed in filling up the application form.
- The BSEOdisha OSSTET application form has the four sections; Personal Information, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, and Declaration.
- Enter all the mandatory fields, upload the required certificates/documents/photos in jpg/jpeg/png file within the specified size and follow all the on-screen instructions to submit the online application form.
- Go through in detail; the information entered by you. If all entered information is correct, then click on EDIT and YES FINAL SUBMIT.
- After editing the information, click button ‘YES FINAL SUBMIT’ to get the “Registration Receipt”.
- Take the print copy of the “Registration Receipt” and preserve it for further use.
Click Here to Apply Online for BSEOdisha OSSTET 2016
Click Here to Download Odisha Secondary School TET Notification 2016
Click Here to Download OSSTET 2016 Syllabus
Click Here to Check Step by Step Instruction for Odisha Secondary School TET 2016
Click Here to Check Instruction for PH Candidates
Click Here to Check OSSTET 2016 Exam Scheme
Official Website: http://www.bseodisha.ac.in | http://bseodisha.nic.in