CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017, CRPF ASI Steno Application Form, CRPF Asst Sub-Inspector Steno Eligibility details, CRPF ASI Exam Date, CRPF ASI Syllabus.
CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017 – Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released a job notification and invited online applications from male & female candidates for the recruitment of 219 Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) – Steno posts through online direct recruitment. The candidates seeking Police Job in the CRPF can submit online application from 27-03-2017 to 25-04-2017. Check out the CRPF Assistant Sub-Inspector Steno Recruitment details here.
Update (28-03-2017): CRPF ASI Steno Application Form Submission has been started. Apply from the direct link given below.
CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017
The Central Reserve Police Force releases Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) Recruitment notification every year on their official website. The CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017 drive is very popular among those candidates, who are seeking government job after Class 12th (Intermediate) pass.
A large number of male and female candidates are applying every year to get the job in the CRPF. This is a Central Government job, and hence there is a huge competition.
Other details such as age limit, pay scale, important dates, application fee, educational qualification, physical standard, and how to apply online are given below.
The hopefuls can submit CRPF Assistant Sub-Inspector Steno Application Form through an online mode only, and no other mode of submission of application form is allowed.
CRPF Asst Sub Inspector (Steno) Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) (Male/Female)
Total No. of Posts: 219 Vacancies
Category Wise Posts
- General: 75 Vacancies
- OBC: 80 Vacancies
- SC: 42 Vacancies
- ST: 22 Vacancies
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be 18 to 25 years as on 25-04-2017 (Applicant should not have been born earlier than 26-04-1992 and not later than 25-04-1999). The Upper Age relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates. Refer the official notification for more relaxation details.
Educational Qualification: The applicants must have passed Intermediate (Class 12th) under 10+2 system or equivalent examination from a board or university recognised by Central or State Government. Apart from this, Skill Test of Dictation of 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute and Transcription Time of 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on the computer.
Physical Standard: The weight of the candidate should be proportionate to height and age as per medical standards. The height and chest measurements will be as follow.
- Height: For all candidates except ST Candidates – 165 cm for Male and 155 cm for Female candidates. For ST Male candidates 162.5 cm and 150 cm for Female candidates
- Chest (for Male candidates only): For all candidates except ST candidates – 77 cm Unexpanded and 82 cm expanded, while 76 cm unexpanded and 81 cm expanded for ST candidates.
Application Fee: The applicants belonging to General and OBC category should pay Rs.100/- as an application fee through an online mode using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card of any bank or through offline mode using SBI Challan (Challan other than SBI will not be accepted). The SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen & Women candidates are exempted from the application fee i.e. no payment of any fee.
Selection Process: The CRPF will select the candidates based on Physical Standard Test (PST) and Documentation, Written Examination, Skill Test, and Medical Examination.
CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Steno Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27-03-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25-04-2017|
|Last Date for Fee Payment through Challan||20-04-2017|
|Date of Written Examination||16-07-2017|
How to Apply for CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment Exam 2017?
The candidates, who have passed 12th class and seeking government job can apply for CRPF Asst Sub-Inspector Steno Recruitment Exam 2017 from the official website at www.crpfindia.com. The applicants should follow the simple steps given below to apply online for CRPF Asst Sub-Inspector Steno Recruitment 2017.
- Visit the official website of the CRPF i.e. www.crpfindia.com
- Navigate to the link of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) and click it.
- Then, look for Online Submission tab and click it.
- Navigate to the Apply Online link and click it.
- Enter all the mandatory details carefully. The CRPF ASI Steno Application Form once submitted cannot be modified; hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- Pay required fee through an online mode or generate SBI Challan for Offline mode.
- Upload scanned images such as Passport Photo and Signature.
- Submit the final application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Click Here to Apply Online for CRPF Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) Recruitment 2017
Official Website: http://www.crpfindia.com | http://crpf.nic.in