JSSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply online for 17793 TGT Teacher Posts: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued a notification to conduct the Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2016 (CGTTCE-2016) to recruit 17793 posts of Trained Graduate Teacher vacancies. The candidates seeking teacher job in the Jharkhand State may submit an online application for JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 from here.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is an organisation under Government of Jharkhand to recruit staff for various posts in the Jharkhand State. The JSSC has been constituted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008. The Commission releases multiple JSSC Recruitment notifications to recruit eligible candidates.
JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission had issued a notification for recruitment of 17793 TGT teacher posts. To recruit TGT Teacher, the commission is going to held the Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam. Eligible candidates may submit an online application form against JSSC Recruitment 2017 from 06-01-2017 to 05-02-2017 by 5:00 hrs. The aspirants should check other details like age limit, educational qualification, important dates, application fee, selection process, and how to apply are given below.
JSSC TGT Vacancy Details
Name of the Organisation: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Exam: Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2016 (CGTTCE-2016)
Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Total No. of Posts: 17793 Vacancies
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 40 years for General Category, 18 to 42 years for OBC Candidates, 18 to 43 years for Female Candidates, and 18 to 45 years for SC/ST male & female candidates.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should possess Graduation degree with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Candidates) from any recognised university or institute and must have the B.Ed qualification.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs.460/- as an application fee for all candidates except SC/ST (Rs.115/- for SC/ST Candidates). The candidates can pay fees through net banking, Credit Card/Debit Card, etc.
Selection Process: The JSSC will select the candidates based on written competitive examination followed by an Interview.
JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-02-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-03-2017 by 5:00 Hrs.
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 20-03-2017 by 5:00 PM
How to Apply Online for JSSC Recruitment 2017?
The candidates, who are seeking government job in the Jharkhand state may apply online against JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 before the last date. The applicants should follow the simple steps given below to submit the online application.
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.jssc.in
- Navigate to the link of Online Application for CGTTCE-2016 and click it.
- Fill all essential details and do registration. The Registration ID and Password will be sent to your email as well as register mobile number.
- Note down your Registration Number and Password for future use.
- Now, login to the website and enter all required details, upload the Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature and submit it.
- Then, pay an application fee and submit the final application form.
- At last, download your JSSC application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Click Here to Download JSSC TGT Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification
Click Here to Apply Online for JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017
Official Website: http://www.jssc.in